- A sheet of canvas fabric used as the main color
- Used on patches with up to 75% embroidery
- Most economical option
- No twill showing
- Used on patches with 100% embroidery
- Highest quality look & feel
- Standard Edge
- Round, thick border
- Used on patches with standard shapes (Circle, Square, Rectangle, Triangle)
- Flatter, thinner border
- Used on patches with Iron-On backing and/or custom shapes (i.e. Star, Maltese Cross)
- Can still be used on standard shapes
- Most popular & standard option.
- Popular and easy to apply. Pop out the iron and let the heat attach the patch.
- Favored by Police & Fire Dept. Incredibly durable.
- Prominent military choice.
- Don’t want to permanently attach the patch? Hang it.
- Another non-permanent way to show off your patch.
Download this infographic.